All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical guide for Occupational Therapists and others who provide services to people who have Duchenne muscular dystrophy. The goal of the book is to deepen the readers understanding of the support that occupational therapists can offer to families who are affected by this condition. Written by experienced occupational therapists with a special interest in Duchenne muscular dystrophy. The book will provide information and support to therapists who may be working in isolation, or who rarely work with this client group. It is for the experienced therapist as well as the student. Each chapter of this book gives a clear and comprehensive description of different aspects of occupational therapy assessments and interventions.
- Author BiographyJoy Blakeney, Dip COT, Senior Practitioner, Paediatric Community Occupational Therapist, formerly of West Lothian Council Social Work Department. Alex Howarth, BSc Occupational Therapy, Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist, NHS Lothian University Hospitals Division. Ruth Johnston, BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy, Senior Occupational Therapist - Child Health, NHS Fife. Heather McAndrew, BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy, Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist, NHS Borders. Mary McCutcheon, Dip COT, Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist, formerly of Ashcraig School, Glasgow. Kate Stone, Dip COT, MSc (MedSci) in Palliative Care, Senior Practitioner, Paediatric Community Occupational Therapist, Inverclyde Council Social Work Services. Claire Tester, Dip COT, PG Dip, AHP Consultant in Cancer for Scotland, Scottish Executive on secondment from the Children's Hospice Association, Scotland (CHAS). Nicola Traynor, BSc Occupational Therapy, Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist, NHS Lothian University Hospitals Division.
- Author(s)Alex Howarth,Claire Tester,Hether McAndrew,Joy Blakeney,Kate Stone,Mary McCutcheon,Nicola Traynor,Ruth Johnston
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight404 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.