All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book fills a gap in providing specialist information on orthopaedics and trauma occupational therapy. Its contributors bring together information on the aetiology, surgical input and the occupational therapy intervention appropriate to this client group. It is divided into two main sections, the first being orthopaedics and the second orthopaedic trauma. The first part is further subdivided to cover lower limb surgery, upper limb surgery, spinal conditions, and paediatric orthopaedic conditions. In Part two, principles of fracture management are covered, followed by pelvic and acetabular reconstruction, hand injuries and traumatic amputation.
- Author BiographyMadeleine Mooney is Senior Occupational Therapist at the Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust in Liverpool, UK. She is past Chair of the College of Occupational Therapists Specialist Section: Trauma and Orthopaedics (1999 - 2004). Claire Ireson is Learning Environment Lead for Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust, UK. She is former Head of Occupational Therapy Services at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre NHS Trust, Oxford and past Chair of the College of Occupational Therapists Specialist Section: Trauma and Orthopaedics (2004 - 2008).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight574 g
- Width191 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byClaire Ireson,Madeleine Mooney
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.