Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $225.06+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe first guide to cover aspects of voice loss from an occupational health perspective, this reference covers procedures to detect, assess, and prevent voice loss in schools, industrial facilities, and other workplace environments, as well as covers occupational groups at risk and risk factors for developing voice loss-analyzing various chemical, environmental, psychological, and medical causes of this potentially work-related condition.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication09/08/2005
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInforma Healthcare
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 4 black & white halftones
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byNerys R. Williams,Paul Carding
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.