All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is dedicated to the U.S. citizens who are aware and concerned about the many illegal, immoral and counterproductive acts of our government, which have caused our decline into less Peace, Liberty, Prosperity, and Justice in the USA. We are w approaching a crash of our ecomy and culture, and the author hopes this book will help others to 'wake up' and join the www.OccupyPeace.us project to help end the damage and start the recovery.
- Author BiographyBiography of Dave Redick Personal: Dave grew up with his two brothers in a middle class family near Detroit, MI. When he was 14, the family moved to an 80-acre general farm near Ann Arbor, Michigan. He has an honorable discharge from the U.S. Army Reserve. Education and Business: Dave won a four-year tuition scholarship to the University of Michigan, based on grades, activities (Sr. Class President, sports), and need, and started in the fall of 1953. He completed his engineering degree in Feb., 1958. Upon graduation he worked as an aerospace engineer for 5 years (rocket engines and satellites) in California, then started his career in telecom sales and management. In 1965 he earned an MBA in Economics from Santa Clara University in Santa Clara, CA, and after management positions in several other firms, in 1995 became VP Sales, then President, of a wireless engineering consulting firm www.hntelecom.com. He left in 2000 to be VP and cofounder of a Silicon Valley telecom startup 'Fiberstreet' (closed, see Google), and helped raise $6 million of venture capital. In 2005 he started 'Sustainable Energy Earth', an energy consulting firm. Political: In 1978, Dave became concerned about economic and social damage caused by counterproductive government 'management'. He then read about and discussed this subject widely and became an activist for more cost-effective, and less abusive, government. He ran for Congress as a Libertarian in 1982 in District CA-1, then returned to his Republican roots and ran in CA-1 again in 1984 with Reagan, and received a support letter from him. During the G. W. Bush administration, Dave became concerned about the Republican Party's departure from its core principles. In 2007 he was the Wisconsin contact for The Republican Liberty Caucus (see www.WI.RLC.org and www.RLC.org), which promotes the principles of limited government and free enterprise. In 2008 Dave founded the 'Forward USA Foundation' to promote better (usually less) government. Dave's website is www.Forward-USA.org.
- Author(s)David Redick
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.