Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThere are a lot of people who are fed up with our country, who have lost their jobs and are protesting against Wall Street. 'Occupy Wall Street' was born out of the frustration of the working class, who has been impoverished. They don't kw what the solution is exactly. But they kw that the greed of the superrich has brought this nation to its knees, making them jobless and their families homeless. And they kw that if a solution does t present itself, starvation and violence will only grow more widespread until the nation collapses completely. So what is the solution? Politicians for the most part, looking to solve the problems of the ecomy and the deficit, both Republican and Democrat, simply want to throw money at the problem. We need to understand the problem and fix it at its root, t just throw money at it. You cant solve a problem with the same mindset that created it. Albert Einstein The key to this solution is understanding that the profit motive, which is designed to motivate workers to produce more, also hides a second more sinister profit motive to make money from your money. If we separate these two types of profit, we can see where the problem comes in. If someone can legally steal from me, then why should I work hard? Why should I work so that others can steal and profit from my work? And with this reduction of the motive to work, comes the destruction of the ecomy. And because we embrace this idea of making money from our money, a type of theft, our ecomy is about to collapse.
- Author(s)L (Eliyahu) Hefley
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.