Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- Description20+ detailed illustrations depicting a wide variety of sea animals for you to enjoy coloring. Coloring the drawings helps reinforce the color, image, and shape of each animal, improving your memory and perception while offering a pleasant and easy way to learn. Fun for adults as well as children, beginning and experienced naturalists alike. Colorists of all ages will enjoy painting or coloring these pages, which feature beautiful drawings, with high-quality paper, printed on one side only and suitable for watercolor, colored pencils, and other media.
- Author BiographyJason Potash is an aspiring artist who loves to draw and produce patterns and designs which are meditative and relaxing in nature, not only for him but also to share with you.
- Author(s)Jason Potash
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.