All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionOcean Passages and Landfalls is a handbook for world cruisers. It provides invaluable passage-planning information for crossing the oceans, with discussions on climates, seasons, oceanography and the merits of different world cruising routes.
- Author BiographyRod Heikell has spent more than 30 years cruising the coasts and islands of the Mediterranean. He is the acknowledged expert on sailing in the Mediterranean. His pilots have become the model for others and are often referred to as the 'bible'!. Since teh publication of his first book, Greek Waters Pilot in 1982 , he has written over a dozen others on realted matters and also edits the Imray-tetra cahrt series on the Aegean and Ionian. He sails Skylax, a 45' New-Zealand designed and his sixth boat.
- Author(s)Andy O'Grady,Rob Heikell
- PublisherImray,Laurie,Norie & Wilson Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImray,Laurie,Norie & Wilson Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight1497 g
- Width210 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.