All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.19Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionDive in for a taste of tide pool soup! When the tide goes out, a briny soup is trapped among the rocks. Playful poems introduce readers to ten salty tide-pool creatures--from a self-satisfied anemone that brags about its home to barnacles that perform a rap about their feeding technique. The poems are brought to life by Mary Peterson's lighthearted illustrations. A secondary layer of factual text introduces children to the creatures that inhabit North American tide pools.
- Author BiographyStephen R. Swinburne is a former park ranger and the author of several nonfiction books for children, including WINGS OF LIGHT: THE MIGRATION OF THE YELLOW BUTTERFLY. Steve lives in South Londonderry, Vermont.
- Author(s)Mary Peterson,Stephen R. Swinburne
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationWatertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content NoteFull Colour Illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.