All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the basic areas of marine research and covers subjects of oceagraphy and marine biology. This title features papers on ecosystem-based management of marine macroalgae; the ecology and management of temperate mangroves; the biology of vestimentiferan tubeworms; and, the historical reconstruction of human-induced changes in US estuaries.
- Author BiographyDr. R.N. Gibson and Dr. J.D.M. Gordon are with the Scottish Association for Marine Science Dunstaffnage Marine Laboratory. Dr. R.J.A. Atkinson is currently with the University of London Marine Biological Station Millport.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication10/05/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleOceanography and Marine Biology - An Annual Review
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 48
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note125 black & white illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJ. D. M. Gordon,R. J. A. Atkinson,R. N. Gibson
- Series Edited byR. N. Gibson,R. J. A. Atkinson,J. D. M. Gordon
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.