Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book for over twenty years on the physical, biological, chemical and geological characteristics of a large-scale estuary. Interdisciplinary, concise and cohesive, it is applicable as a model for worldwide estuary study. From the contents: Mathematical Modeling of Tides in the St. Lawrence Estuary.- Fronts and Mesoscale Features in the St. Lawrence Estuary.- Nearshore Sediment Dynamics in the St. Lawrence Estuary.- Organic Geochemical Studies in the St. Lawrence Estuary.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/06/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleCoastal and Estuarine Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note131 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight767 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMohammed I. El-Sabh,Norman Silverberg
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.