All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.20
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
About this product
- DescriptionA mythical story for young adult readers, Ocean's Daughter follows the life of Tina Russell, a lonely soul searching for meaning of her existence. As she wanders Atlantis, the former place of opportunity, she tices the land is different to how it used to be, leaving Tina determined to change this...Readers follow Tina's journey in Atlantis as we see her reunited with her long-lost father and become intertwined in a love triangle with two handsome youths, which turns eventually dangerous...Jealously, blackmail, magic and mayhem are suddenly everywhere in Atlantis as Tina realises the mythical kingdom will never be the same again. Will Tina ever be able to use her powers and rebuild the Atlantis she once loved? Will she ever be proud again to be kwn as the daughter of this mythical place? Inspired by Anthony Horowitz, Gene Roddenberry and Phillip Pullman, this mythical tale will appeal to teenage readers that enjoy Greek mythology and fantasy fiction plus fans of romance vels.
- Author BiographyBorn in Staffordshire, Lisa Barton has been fascinated by myths and legends since childhood, and has been writing fantasy stories since she was a teenager. Lisa is now retired after having worked as a secretary. In her spare time, she enjoys travelling and is always on the lookout for inspiration for new character and plots for her fiction.
- Author(s)Lisa Barton
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/03/2016
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.