All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionSome poems are better written in flesh . . . After Wall Street and Tahrir Square, after ISIS and the NSA, after Ferguson and Eric Garner: here come the poets. In a downtown poetry slam with a place on the team to be won, eight young poets prepare to do battle. But backstage it's all kicking off with love triangles, families to feed and wounds to rip open. And in the end, is it about winning - or finding the words that need to be said? Octagon received its world premiere at the Arcola Theatre, London, on 16 September 2015.
- Author BiographyKristiana Colon is a poet, playwright, and actor from the USA. Her honours include a Pushcart Prize nomination, and her work has been included in Dzanc Books' Best of the Web 2010 and the anthologies Not a Muse: The Inner Lives of Women, a World Poetry Anthology (2009) and Chorus: A Literary (Re)Mixtape (2012). Colon has taught at Chicago State University, Malcolm X College, and Tribeca Flashpoint Academy. Assistant Editor for the online literary journal Muzzle and Artistic Associate for the theater company Teatro Luna, she lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Kristiana Rae Colon
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Weight135 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.