Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.37
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the back cover of October, An AJ Jackson Mystery- What a difference a few hours make. AJ Jackson was expecting some quiet time after returning from Colorado where he had looked into the death of a man. A peaceful night on his sailboat, an early morning sail, a brief encounter with his beautiful slip mate Janice, then he was going home to his house in Port Aransas, Texas. But quiet time was t in the cards. Upon arriving home his housekeeper and friend June Summerall informs AJ that he has an unexpected visitor. Misty Winters. AJ finds out Misty has had it rough. An alcoholic mother, an extraordinary creep for a stepfather, and worse, a forced entry into the adult film world. She escaped with ten thousand dollars, stole money. Misty has arrived at AJ's house with an unusual request. To bury her. With the help of his best friend Spidey, a computer hacker, AJ learns that the adult film studio is run by some very dangerous people. People who want their money back. And Misty too. That same day, AJ finds he has ather request for his services. A wealthy New England banker, Stephen Chamberlain, would like AJ to review the murder conviction of his grandson, Jack Chamberlain. AJ's fee? Fifty thousand dollars plus a bonus if he can find eugh evidence to clear Jack Chamberlain. AJ decides the best course of action to help Misty is to take the Chamberlain case and head to Maine. With Misty. The journey begun, AJ has to figure out a way to save Misty. And the nearly impossible task of clearing Jack Chamberlain for murder. AJ finds a little mystery is harmless. A lot can kill you.
- Author(s)B W Folsom
- Date of Publication06/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.