All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book - a conjoint effort of ocular oncologists, general oncologists, and pathologists - is a comprehensive source of authoritative information on the subject of ocular and adnexal lymphoma. It covers all aspects, including clinical features, classification, epidemiology, diagstic evaluation, biopsy techniques, histology and molecular pathology, staging procedures, and treatment methods. Detailed information is provided on primary vitreoretinal and adnexal lymphomas and chapters are also included on rare variants such as T cell lymphoma and reactive lymphoid hyperplasia of the ocular adnexa. The emphasis throughout is on easy readability, and the layout ensures rapid retrieval of information. In order to convey fundamental concepts, numerous tables, clinical photographs, histopathologic microphotographs, and imaging studies (fluorescein and indocyanine angiograms, ultrasograms, CT scans, and MR images) are included.
- Author BiographyArun Dev Singh, MD, is Director of the Department of Ophthalmic Oncology at the Cole Eye Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio. Dr. Singh studied at the University of Madras and the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, before gaining his FRCS (Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh) and FRCOphth (Royal College of Ophthalmologists) in the United Kingdom. He trained and worked at Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia before taking up his present position in 2003. In 2009 Dr. Singh received a Senior Achievement Award from the American Academy of Ophthalmology. Since 2009 he has also been Professor of Ophthalmology at the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio. Dr. Singh is co-Editor-in-Chief of the British Journal of Ophthalmology. He has authored more than 100 book chapters and more than 250 journal articles and has edited 10 books. He has been an invited speaker at several universities, including Harvard University, Yale University, Cambridge University, and Emory University.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEssentials in Ophthalmology
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 23 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight499 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byArun D. Singh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.