Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing a huge number of Odd-Even Sudoku puzzles, all carefully sorted into order of increasing difficulty, this unique collection of 200 puzzles is full of attractively-designed challenges from best-selling puzzle author Dr Gareth Moore, author of many international books. In Odd-Even Sudoku the usual row, column and 3x3 box constraints of Sudoku are augmented by the shading of all even-numbered squares in the puzzle. This makes the puzzles easier than regular Sudoku, although they can certainly still be challenging in their own right! Printed on large, top-quality paper ideal for solving on, the 200 Odd-Even Sudoku puzzles vary in difficulty from easy to hard so whatever your preference or experience you'll always find a puzzle here to suit you. Visit www.PuzzleBooks.org for a full list of other titles in this series.
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including The Mammoth Book of Fun Brain Training, The Rough Guide Book of Brain Training, Keep Your Brain Fit: 101 Ways to Tone your Mind, and The Mammoth Book of Brain Workouts. He also writes the monthly magazine Sudoku Xtra. Find more of his books at www.PuzzleBooks.org.
- Author(s)Dr Gareth Moore
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.