All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $31.49Was:AU $44.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA bilingual collection of 25 newly translated odes by the century's greatest Spanish-language poet, each accompanied by a pair of exquisite pencil drawings. From bread and soap to a bed and a box of tea, the -odes to common things- collected here conjure up the essence of their subjects clearly and wondrously. 50 b&w illustrations.
- Author BiographyThe Chilean poet Pablo Neruda (1904-1973) is among the best-known, most widely read poets of the 20th century. Neruda won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1971. More than 35 volumes of his work are presently available in English. Ferris Cook created Remembered Gardens for Bulfinch Press (Spring 1993). She is an illustrator, editor, and writer with two other garden volumes to her credit. Ken Krabbenhoft is Professor of Spanish and Portuguese Literature at NYUniversity (and Ferris Cook's husband).
- Author(s)Pablo Neruda
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication31/05/1994
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown and Company
- Weight590 g
- Width133 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ferris Cook
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.