All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.14Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionImagine you're in a room, looking at a colourful grid of many different shapes spread out on a wall. There's something intriguing about it - something almost magical. There are triangles, circles, squares, stars. Each has something on it - a word or diagram. There's one shape of each colour � placed in a strange formation � what could the underlying pattern be? It's as if each shape is a door or window to ather world; the whole display a chocolate box for the mind - a magical carriage to take you on a journey through your imagination. Get ready to embark on your very own Odyssey journey - a unique journey unlike any you've ever gone on before.
- Author BiographyLeon Conrad is co-founder and lead trainer at The Academy of Oratory and teaches communication skills for negotiators for The Negotiation Lab. He lives in London, UK. David Pinto is a mathematician and social-anthropologist by training, and teacher and entrepreneur by practice, bringing inspirational insights to children and adults alike. He lives in Berkshire, UK.
- Author(s)David Pinto,Leon Conrad
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationAlresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.