All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe book retraces the last ten years in the career of Mauren Brodbeck, an artist from Geneva who, with her work, overrides the borders between art genres, creating multilayered images able to call the limits between real and virtual into question. Photography, collage and graphics are only a few of the instruments she uses to undermine our perceptive frames of mind.
- Author(s)Mauren Brodbeck
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight1148 g
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.