Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionBook of poetry and short articles from living in europe - from 1980 thru 2001.
- Author BiographyWilliam Lowenkamp was born in Staten Island, New York, and was a drama student at the Metropolitan Opera House Studios in the 1950's. After serving in the armed forces he completed his education in Europe and in the U.S.A. He has worked for years as a quality engineer and devoted many years to training the blind and handicapped in industrial skills. He has traveled extensively in Europe, East Europe, Asia and China. An avid hobbyist, he enjoys the arts, sports, photography, wreiting and traveling.
- Author(s)William Lowenkamp
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.