All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilm historian Leonard Maltin recreates a whole era of Hollywood cartoons, from Betty Boop to Spielberg's An American Tail . It also brings the reader up to date on the modern work of Walt Disney and the Warner Bros studio, plus new developments in animation. The book includes a filmography of cartoons and sources for video rental.
- Author Biography<b>Leonard Maltin</b> is an American film critic and historian. His many books include<i> Of Mice and Magic: A History of American Animated Cartoons</i>, <i>Leonard Maltin's 151 Best Movies You've Never See</i>, and Leonard Maltin's Movie Guide. He lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Leonard Maltin
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/1994
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitlePlume Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/05/1996
- Content Note300 b&w and 8pp colour photographs, index, glossary
- Weight883 g
- Width191 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.