All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.82Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.91Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.13Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionMore than anything, Benjamin Ravenspell wants a pet. But when he buys a mouse named Amber, he gets more than he bargained for. No sooner does Ben take her home, than Amber turns him into a mouse too. You see, Amber has magical abilities, and it so happens that Ben is a familiar-a creature that stores magical energy. Together they each form half of a powerful wizard. Alone, they're just vermin. Soon Ben and Amber find themselves pitted in an epic battle against a magical enemy who is as crazed as he is evil-and the fate of the world will rest on them learning to work together.
- Author BiographyDavid Farland is an award-winning, international bestselling author with over 50 novels in print. He has won the Philip K. Dick Memorial Special Award for Best Novel in the English Language for his science fiction novel On My Way to Paradise, the Whitney Award for Best Novel of the Year for his historical novel In the Company of Angels, and he has won over seven awards-including the International Book Award and the Hollywood Book Festival, Grand Prize-for his fantasy thriller Nightingale. He is best known, however, for his New York Times bestselling fantasy series The Runelords, which will soon be made into a graphic novel and, likely, a movie. Farland has written for major franchises such as Star Wars and The Mummy. He has worked in Hollywood greenlighting movies and doctoring scripts. He has been a movie producer, and he has even lived in China working as a screenwriter for a major fantasy film franchise. As a writing instructor, Farland has mentored dozens who have gone on to staggering literary success, including such #1 New York Times Bestsellers as Brandon Mull (Fablehaven), Brandon Sanderson (Wheel of Time), James Dashner (The Maze Runner) and Stephenie Meyer (Twilight). Farland judges L. Ron Hubbard's Writers of the Future, the one of the largest worldwide writing competitions for new fantasy and science fiction authors. In the video game industry, he has been both a designer and a scripter and was the co-leader on the design team for StarCraft: Brood War. He set the Guinness World Record for the largest single-author, single-book signing. David Farland has been hailed as The wizard of storytelling and his work has been called compelling, engrossing, powerful, profound, and ultimately life-changing.
- Author(s)David Farland
- PublisherDavid Farland Entertainment
- Date of Publication20/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid Farland Entertainment
- Out-of-print date23/06/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.