All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a remarkable book. It tells the story of an apparently ordinary American who happens to be born in extraordinary times and who is, therefore, forced to live an exceptional life. Edgar Brown is a member of that generation which fought both the Great Depression and World War II, and prevailed! Thus, this story of one man's life becomes the story of the history of our country through some of its most dramatic and significant times in microcosm. But beyond that, Of Raincrows and Ivy Leaves reveals a very human life. In detail that is startling, unsparing and remarkably straightforward, we get to kw a person, better perhaps than we kw even some of those closest to us. About the Author Dr. Judith A. Brown first met Edgar Brown, World War II veteran, music teacher and counselor, in 1974 when they were employees at the same school facility. They married soon after. She, like him, is an educator with an advanced degree in the subject. Together, they built a number of houses and lived with their family of children and pets, amidst their circle of students, advisees, colleagues, and friends in Missouri.
- Author(s)Edgar Brown,Judith a Brown
- PublisherDorrance Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDorrance Publishing Co.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.