All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionSynthetic finance revolutionizes materialism such that we can w create wealth in the process of universally distributing it. While financial invation in global capitalism provided the conditions for the 2008 financial crisis, it has also engineered a set of financial techlogies with universal distributive potential. This book explains this possibility and demonstrates how it can be achieved through a rigorous ontological exposition of the radical, madic, distributive power of synthetic finance. It also illustrates that Gilles Deleuze is the heterodox political ecomist who best reveals its profound material capacities. This book articulates an invative method for the study of finance, fundamentally revaluates political ecomy as a discipline and practice, and inaugurates a research project from which derivative methodologies and approaches to critical finance can evolve. Of Synthetic Finance actualizes a new kind of heterodox political ecomy called speculative materialism, and advocates a radical project of speculative materialist financial engineering. Both of these are predicated on the deployment of the latent, madic, monstrous capacities of synthetic finance to create and universally distribute risk and cash flow. This book is a must read for anyone interested in critical finance, the financial crisis and the future of political ecomy.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Lozano is Instructor, Curriculum Coordinator and Researcher at the The Bruce Initiative on Rethinking Capitalism, UC Santa Cruz, USA.
- Author(s)Benjamin Lozano
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Frontiers of Political Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.