CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionOnce in a while you find a book that defies all the rules of 'rmal', a book that doesn't fit neatly into any particular shelf of the bookstore. Off Center is one of those books. It isn't a fictional work, because most of the stories are mostly true. It isn't a n-fiction work, because some of the stories are almost entirely unreal. It isn't a collection of poetry, because there are only a few poems included. It isn't a book on family, even though many of the stories come out of one fun-loving, thinking, growing family. It isn't a book of philosophy or religion, though both can be seen, whether between the lines or actually in them. What is it, then? It is stories. It is humor. It is poetry. It is observations. It is... living, on paper. Off Center is... well, it is the Ramblings, Poetry, Prose, Humor, and Thoughts of a Man with a Pen. Want to kw more? Come, then, and join author Mark Cheatwood as he journeys through a life lived just outside the realm of rmal. From hilarious snippets to faith-filled moments and all the enjoyable little morsels in between, he invites you to share in the ups and downs along the way. You will find yourself belly-laughing one moment and shedding tears at the sheer beauty of life in the next in this eclectic collection of musing and meditation from Mark. If I want to be reminded about the beauty of everyday living, I only need to open it to a random page and point. - Wanda B. I love that this book is relatable, meanwhile has many things to teach you, such as simply being present in your life (that was my takeaway). - Emily W.
- Author BiographyMark Cheatwood is many things. He is Joe's dad, Elise's dad, Ian and Sean's dad, William and Silas's dad, Angie's husband, and many other roles of similarly happy obscurity. He is also a pseudo-programmer for a large shipping company, a blogger, a lover of baseball (a Cleveland fan, you may pity him), and loves biking to the office and mowing the yard. He and his wife live outside of Troy, Ohio, with whichever of their six children are sitting still long enough to be seen.
- Author(s)Mark A Cheatwood
- Date of Publication21/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.