CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comprehensive overview of the various off-pump coronary artery bypass techniques. This book is divided into two sections. After introductory chapters on evolution and history, detailed evidence-based discussion of technical aspects and applications of off-pump coronary artery bypass grafting in different settings is presented. Written by experts from leading institutions around the world, this superb compilation focuses on mastery of operative techniques and also provides a thorough understanding of how to select the best procedure, how to avoid complications, and what outcomes to expect. The user-friendly format is ideal for quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure. The editors and authors are recognised experts in off-pump surgery, and draw on their vast experience to provide a book that will serve t only as a basic manual for cardiac surgeons, both practising as well as in-training, but also as an invaluable compendium of readily understood information for cardiologists, anaesthetists, intensivists, nurses and general practitioners.
- Author BiographyShahzad G. Raja, BSc., MBBS (Hons), MRCS, FRCS(C-Th) graduated from King Edward Medical College, Lahore (Pakistan) as Best All-round Graduate in 1996 and carried out his basic surgical training at Mayo Hospital, Lahore (Pakistan). He passed MRCS from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in 2001 and Intercollegiate Board Examination in Cardiothoracic Surgery in 2009. He received his specialty training in Cardiothoracic Surgery in Glasgow University Hospitals, Glasgow, Harefield Hospital, London and Great Ormond Street Hospital, London. He is currently working as a Consultant Cardiac Surgeon at Harefield Hospital, London. He has vastly published in peer-reviewed medical journals, contributed chapters to Cardiac Surgical Textbooks as well as edited books for undergraduate and postgraduate examinations. His interests lie in medical writing, undergraduate teaching and medical education.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Edited byMohamed Amrani,Shahzad G. Raja
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.