All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionCabins float in a cut-off fjord of British Columbia's South Coast, where mountains drop into the sea and lifestyles focus on self-reliance and a different sense of purpose. Up the lake and off the grid - Canada at its best. What's it like to live in a remote setting, and how do you get started? The ideal book for those new to off-the-grid lifestyles, providing a realistic look at the experience of remote living.
- Author(s)Wayne J Lutz
- Date of Publication29/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.