All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Offa's Dyke Path is a magnificent National Trail that runs from the North Wales coast to the Severn Estuary following the line of Offa's Dyke, an impressive 8th century earthwork along the English/Welsh border. The ever-changing landscape - the Wye Valley, the Black Mountains, the Shropshire Hills and the Clwydian Hills - is steeped in history and legend providing 177 miles of fascinating walking. * 98 walking maps - 1:20,000 (3-1/8 inches to 1 mile) - the largest-scale maps available. *Unique mapping features - walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest. * Itineraries for all walkers - whether walking the route in its entirety or sampling the highlights on day walks and short breaks. * Practical information for all budgets - what to see, where to stay, where to eat: pubs, B&Bs, hotels, campsites, hostels. * Guides to 52 towns and villages - along the way * Public transport information - all access points on the path. * GPS waypoints. These are also downloadable from the Trailblazer website. * Includes extra color sections: 16pp color introduction and 16pp of color mapping for stage sections (one stage per page) with trail profiles.
- Author BiographyKeith Carter has over 40 years' experience of hiking Britain's long-distance paths with numerous magazine articles published on the subject. He is also co-author of Trailblazer's Pennine Way (British Walking Guide in the same series). Henry Stedman has updated this 4th edition. He has written or co-written over 10 Trailblazer titles, including: Coast to Coast Path, Hadrian's Wall Path, South West Coast Path Parts 1-3, Kilimanjaro - the trekking guide to Africa's highest mountain.
- Author(s)Henry Stedman,Keith Carter
- PublisherTrailblazer Publications
- Date of Publication25/03/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBritish Walking Guides
- Place of PublicationHindhead, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrailblazer Publications
- Content Note32 pp full colour, inc 3 pp colour flower guide and 11 stage maps and overview map
- Weight15 g
- Width120 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.