All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe book demonstrates the development of integral geometry on domains of homogeneous spaces since 1990. It covers a wide range of topics, including analysis on multidimensional Euclidean domains and Riemannian symmetric spaces of arbitrary ranks as well as recent work on phase space and the Heisenberg group. The book includes many significant recent results, some of them hitherto unpublished, among which can be pointed out uniqueness theorems for various classes of functions, far-reaching generalizations of the two-radii problem, the modern versions of the Pompeiu problem, and explicit reconstruction formulae in problems of integral geometry. These results are intriguing and useful in various fields of contemporary mathematics. The proofs given are minimal in the sense that they involve only those concepts and facts which are indispensable for the essence of the subject. Each chapter provides a historical perspective on the results presented and includes many interesting open problems. Readers will find this book relevant to harmonic analysis on homogeneous spaces, invariant spaces theory, integral transforms on symmetric spaces and the Heisenberg group, integral equations, special functions, and transmutation operators theory.
- Author(s)Valery V. Volchkov,Vitaly V. Volchkov
- PublisherSpringer Basel
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer Basel
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1063 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.