All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect companion for taking the Microsoft Office suite to the Mac! So you finally got a Mac, but you're t looking forward to figuring out how Office works in a different environment? No worries! All you need is Microsoft Office 2008 For Mac All-in-One For Dummies to learn the fundamentals of Office 2008 . With six books in one, it shows you how to use every Office 2008 for Mac application, so you can start getting things done right away. Written by Microsoft MVPs, Microsoft Office 2008 For Mac All-in-One For Dummies provides a user-friendly guide on how to master all the programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Entourage. This book explores ways to: Use the new galleries to find features, formats, wizards, templates, and recently used files Create your own templates on Excel and open Web pages in HTML format Take advantage of PowerPoint by adding animation to your slides, inserting music from your iTunes library, and fine-tuning the timing Organize your schedule on My Day, handle contacts and e-mail, and manage a database-all through Entourage Manage projects of all sizes on the Project Center Use all the applications together, and to their full potential With this all-in-one reference, you'll become an expert on sharing files with Windows users, integrating Office 2008 with iLife and other Mac applications, and working with Office and Web 2.0, as well as other common business tasks. This book makes it that easy!
- Author BiographyGeetesh Bajaj is a PowerPoint MVP and heads an online presentation site at www.indezine.com that provides templates and advice for PowerPoint users. James Gordon is a Microsoft MVP for Macintosh. He created the InsertPicture add-in for PowerPoint and provides training on various Office topics.
- Author(s)Geetesh Bajaj,Jim Gordon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2009
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight1260 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine44 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.