Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.02Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.66Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest edition of one of the bestselling Microsoft Office books of all time!<p>Spend less time figuring out Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access and more time working on actual projects with this new edition of Office 2010 For Dummies. Filled with straightforward, friendly instruction, this book gets you thoroughly up to speed, and it actually makes doing Office work fun!<p>First learn all the basics, then how to add more bells and whistles, including how to spice up your Word documents, edit Excel spreadsheets and create formulas, add sound to your PowerPoint presentation, and much more. * Helps you harness the power of Microsoft Office 2010 and all of its new functionality; the book covers Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access * Explains and instructs in the straightforward, friendly, For Dummies style that makes instruction more accessible and skill-building easier * Covers typing and formatting text in Word and spicing up your documents * Shows you how to navigate and edit an Excel spreadsheet, create formulas, and chart and analyze Excel data * Demonstrates how to create a PowerPoint presentation and add color, sound, and pictures * Explores Outlook, including configuring e-mail, storing contacts, organizing tasks, scheduling your time, and setting appointments * Delves into designing Access databases, including editing, modifying, searching, sorting, and querying; also covers viewing and printing reports, and more<p>Be ready to take full advantage of Microsoft Office 2010 with this fun and easy guide.
- Author BiographyWallace Wang is the bestselling author of several dozen computer books including Office For Dummies and Beginning Programming For Dummies. Besides writing computer books, Wally also enjoys performing stand-up comedy just to do something creative that involves human beings instead of machines.
- Author(s)Wallace Wang
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/05/2010
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width189 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
Most relevant reviews
- nannyfeva04 Feb, 2017by
An excellent guide for beginners
The "For Dummies" series of books cover a huge range of subjects and this book Microsoft Office 2010 For Dummies is a great way to learn how to use the Microsoft Office suite of applications without having to deal with a lot of the "jargon" associated with most computer training books. Easy to follow, well written guide.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53