All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet more productive using the new features in Microsoft Office 2016! It may seem like an eternity since your IT department upgraded you to the latest version of Microsoft Office. Prepare yourself, because Office 2016 is packed with updated features and new ways to increase your productivity in the office! With Office 2016 at Work For Dummies, we make it easy by breaking the content down into over 300 of the most common tasks and operations, providing you with straightforward, simple-to-navigate, approachable information. With four-color illustrations for visual support as your work through the tasks, and then nearly three hours of supporting video, you can choose your path for learning the ins and outs of Office 2016. As the world's leading productivity software, Microsoft Office plays an integral role in the daily lives of professionals. Understanding how to quickly and accurately use Office 2016 can improve your productivity, enhance your deliverables, and provide you with the tools and kwledge you need to be successful. * Choose your path for learning and explore the fundamental features of Microsoft Office 2016 through task based exercises supported by online video * Dive into Microsoft Word by creating a document, formatting paragraphs and pages, and adding tables and graphics * Explore Microsoft Excel's ability to analyze data through creating formulas and functions, and learn to format and print spreadsheets * Use Outlook to organize your work day, and find out how to make amazing PowerPoint presentations using the new features in the 2016 version Office 2016 at Work For Dummies is the perfect office companion if you use Microsoft Office regularly and need to get up to speed on the changes with the latest release as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Author BiographyFaithe Wempen, M.A., has written more than 140 books on computer hardware and software, including Microsoft Office 2016 for Seniors for Dummies and The PowerPoint Bible. A Microsoft Office Master Instructor, she has educated more than a quarter of a million corporate students with her online courses, and hundreds more as an adjunct instructor at Purdue University.
- Author(s)Faithe Wempen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.