All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionWith the increasing importance of information both as a lifeline of organizational administration and decision-making and as a product in its own right, office automation systems have become a paramount management concern. Choosing the appropriate system from the many types available and getting the most out it requires a degree of specialized kwledge that is seldom available to busy managers and executives. This volume, the first in a series of handbooks on office automation systems planning and implementation, is designed for the planner who needs to kw how to evaluate an organization's system requirements, develop an overall systems strategy, and choose and work with consultants and systems vendors.
- Author Biographyldfield /f Randy /i J.
- Author(s)Randy J. Goldfield
- Date of Publication12/11/1986
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.