All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionIlluminates 250 years of constitutional history by discussing the relations between the Prime Minister, the Crown, the Cabinet and both Houses of Parliament.
- Author(s)Robert Blake
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/1975
- Series TitleThank-offering to Britain Fund Lecture
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date15/11/1993
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.