CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe unpredictable global, regional and national security environment will require capable institutions and competent leaders to address future challenges. The Republic of Albania w finds itself a more secure NATO member country standing between eastern and western civilizations. The future environment will require competent officers to serve protecting the national interests and to be prepared to act in the international environment and institutions. This thesis examines the system of officer candidates' education in the Albanian Armed Forces. The cadets' education and training has a direct impact on the future of individuals, and on the future of the Albanian Armed Forces and the image of the country. A modern adult education will provide critical and creative thinking officers with high moral and intellectual values that are able to adapt to the changing environment and face future challenges. The imperative is to provide an appropriate, attractive contemporary and affordable education. The author's purpose is to provoke thoughts and discussions about the officer candidates' education system in Albania in light of the accepted new role and warfare in the future environment. The focus will be on the appropriateness of the existing system and recommending improvements and suggesting an alternative model.
- Author(s)Ardian Lilo
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight186 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.