Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionAt 5' 2, Honey was one of the first women officers in a men's prison. Her traumatic life gave her compassion, understanding, and the desire to help men change. She knew hurting people hurt others. Her sorrows weren't wasted but instead were eventually used for her good and the benefit of others. Honey had an encounter with God while alone in a gun tower at 3:50 am. Then God gave Honey supernatural kwledge about inmates and staff to show God's concern and heart of love for those who are hurt and damaged by life's circumstances....Both those suffering through fault of their own and also those whose wrong choices cause their pain. This book will encourage those who are having difficulty coping with life as well as families who have incarcerated love ones, prison staff, and prisoners. Read about escapes deterred, sexual harassment, amazing transformations of staff and inmates...Supernatural God adventures!
- Author BiographyHoney's Bio Honey is widowed and shares heart to heart about her traumatic childhood and years of suffering physical, emotional, and verbal abuse. God uses her transparency to encourage, inspire and heal the wounded heart through the gifts of the Spirit and teaches on how to stand for God's promises until fulfillment. Honey wrote monthly articles in A Word from the Rib Magazine for several years, has had several 1 to 2 hours long TV interviews, and has ministered at Aglow and church retreats in Arizona and Missouri -- and in churches in Bangkok, Taipei, Mexico, the Philippines, Florida, N. Carolina, and throughout California. In the Philippines and Peru, she spoke at crusades, a youth conference, churches, and taught pastors at a bible college there in Cebu. When she is in Arizona, the Chaplain has her minister in six services. She now conducts CA State prison chapel services twice a month and a monthly prophetic meeting. She has had the joy of seeing God save, deliver, and heal people emotionally and physically from blindness, ruptured discs, migraine headaches, crippled knees, arthritis, etc. God has baptized hundreds in the Holy Spirit from little children to tough bikers and people who have sought the baptism for over 30 years. God arranges for this to happen wherever she goes: to window cleaners and servers in restaurants and strangers in trains, planes, airports, department stores, and over the phone. She became one of the first women correctional officers in a prison housing male felons. Jesus baptized her in the Holy Spirit while she was alone in a gun tower after midnight. She had the joy of watching God transform hardened inmates and staff and her rebellious son, and also save her daughter and her parents and heal their turbulent marriage. In answer to specific prayer, God showed her who her second husband was to be through dreams, visions, and Word of Knowledge. Twenty-one years later, Honey found God's grace is sufficient for all things during her husband's illness and death. She felt His love, peace, comfort, and enabling strength supporting her in a very tangible way. Jesus is everything to her!
- Author(s)Honey French
- PublisherRock Publishing
- Date of Publication11/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRock Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.