All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionTara, the fictional home of the O'Hara's in Gone with the Wind, and arguably the most iconic movie set of all time, is presently being restored and opened to the public. The book, The Official Guide to the Saving Tara Project, presents the Tara facade as few have seen it and chronicles the first steps in preparing the Tara facade for its second chance at a close up. Peter Bonner has done what was thought to be impossible in giving the first ever tours of the Tara facade since it was dismantled and removed from Selznick's Hollywood lot in 1959. Peter Bonner's book provides a pictoral account of the work on Tara to date, becoming an historical must have for all Gone With The Wind lovers and collectors .
- Author(s)Peter Bonner
- PublisherHistorical & Hysterical Tours, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHistorical & Hysterical Tours, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.