All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWith each new advance in connectivity and convenience comes a new wave of threats to privacy and security capable of destroying a company's reputation, violating a consumer's privacy, compromising intellectual property, and in some cases endangering personal safety. This is why it is essential for information security professionals to stay up to date with the latest advances in techlogy and the new security threats they create. Recognized as one of the best tools available for the information security professional and especially for candidates studying for the (ISC)2 CISSP examination, the Official (ISC)2(R) Guide to the CISSP(R) CBK(R), Second Edition has been updated and revised to reflect the latest developments in this ever-changing field. Endorsed by the (ISC)2, this book provides unrivaled preparation for the certification exam that is both up to date and authoritative. Compiled and reviewed by CISSPs and (ISC)2 members, the text provides an exhaustive review of the 10 current domains of the CBK-and the high-level topics contained in each domain. Earning your CISSP is a deserving achievement that makes you a member of an elite network of professionals. This book t only provides you with the tools to effectively study for the exam, but also supplies you with ready access to best practices for implementing new techlogies, dealing with current threats, incorporating new security tools, and managing the human factor of security-that will serve you well into your career.
- Author BiographyHarold F. Tipton, HFT Associates, Villa Park, California, USA
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleISC2 Press
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Out-of-print date28/12/2012
- Content Note74 black & white illustrations, 32 black & white tables
- Weight1474 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited by(ISC)2,Andrew Schneiter,Harold F. Tipton,Keith Pasley,Ken M. Shaurette,Marcus K. Rogers,Patricia A. Okolita,Robert Slade,Stephen Fried,Steven Hernandez
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.