Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $129.17+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionAs the global leader in information security education and certification, (ISC)2(R) has a proven track record of educating and certifying information security professionals. Its newest certification, the Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP(R)) is a testament to the organization's ongoing commitment to information and software security. The Official (ISC)2(R) Guide to the CSSLP(R) provides an all-inclusive analysis of the CSSLP Common Body of Kwledge (CBK(R)). As the first comprehensive guide to the CSSLP CBK, it facilitates the required understanding of the seven CSSLP domains-Secure Software Concepts, Secure Software Requirements, Secure Software Design, Secure Software Implementation/Coding, Secure Software Testing, Software Acceptance, and Software Deployment, Operations, Maintenance and Disposal-to assist candidates for certification and beyond. Serves as the only official guide to the CSSLP professional certification Details the software security activities that need to be incorporated throughout the software development lifecycle Provides comprehensive coverage that includes the people, processes, and techlogy components of software, networks, and host defenses Supplies a pragmatic approach to implementing software assurances in the real-world The text allows readers to learn about software security from a rewned security practitioner who is the appointed software assurance advisor for (ISC)2. Complete with numerous illustrations, it makes complex security concepts easy to understand and implement. In addition to being a valuable resource for those studying for the CSSLP examination, this book is also an indispensable software security reference for those already part of the certified elite. A robust and comprehensive appendix makes this book a time-saving resource for anyone involved in secure software development.
- Author BiographyManoranjan (Mano) Paul is the Software Assurance Advisor for the (ISC)2, the global leader in information security education and certification, representing and advising the organization on software assurance strategy, training, education and certification. His information security and software assurance experience includes designing and developing security programs from compliance-to-coding, security in the SDLC, writing secure code, risk management, security strategy, and security awareness training and education. Mr. Paul started his career as a shark researcher in the Bimini Biological Field Station, Bahamas. His educational pursuit took him to the University of Oklahoma where he received his Business Administration degree in Management Information Systems (MIS) with various accolades and the coveted 4.0 GPA. Following his entrepreneurial acumen, he founded and serves as the CEO & President of Express Certifications, a professional certification assessment and training company that developed studISCope, (ISC)2's official self assessment offering for prospective certification candidates. Express Certifications is also the self assessment testing company behind the US Department of Defense certification education program as mandated by the 8570.1 directive. He also founded SecuRisk Solutions, a company that specializes in security product development and consulting. Before Express Certifications and SecuRisk Solutions, Mr. Paul played several roles from software developer, quality assurance engineer, logistics manager, technical architect, IT strategist, and security engineer/program manager/strategist at Dell Inc. Mr. Paul is an appointed faculty member and Vice President of the Capitol of Texas Information System Security Association (ISSA) chapter. He is a contributing author for the Information Security Management Handbook, writes periodically for the Certification magazine and has contributed to security topics for the Microsoft Solutions Developer Network (MSDN). He has been featured in various domestic and international security conferences and is an invited speaker and panelist, delivering talks and keynotes in conferences such as the CSI (Computer Security Institute), Burton Group Catalyst, SC World Congress, TRISC (Texas Regional Infrastructure Security Conference) and OWASP. Mr. Paul holds the following professional certifications - CSSLP, CISSP, AMBCI, MCSD, MCAD, CompTIA Network+ and the ECSA certification.
- Author(s)Mano Paul
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication17/06/2011
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series Title(ISC)2 Press
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note131 black & white illustrations, 37 black & white tables
- Weight952 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.