All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCandidates for the CISSP-ISSAP professional certification need to t only demonstrate a thorough understanding of the six domains of the ISSAP CBK, but also need to have the ability to apply this in-depth kwledge to develop a detailed security architecture. Supplying an authoritative review of the key concepts and requirements of the ISSAP CBK, the Official (ISC)2(R) Guide to the ISSAP(R) CBK(R), Second Edition provides the practical understanding required to implement the latest security protocols to improve productivity, profitability, security, and efficiency. Encompassing all of the kwledge elements needed to create secure architectures, the text covers the six domains: Access Control Systems and Methodology, Communications and Network Security, Cryptology, Security Architecture Analysis, BCP/DRP, and Physical Security Considerations. Newly Enhanced Design - This Guide Has It All! * Only guide endorsed by (ISC)2 * Most up-to-date CISSP-ISSAP CBK * Evolving termilogy and changing requirements for security professionals * Practical examples that illustrate how to apply concepts in real-life situations * Chapter outlines and objectives * Review questions and answers * References to free study resources Read It. Study It. Refer to It Often. Build your kwledge and improve your chance of achieving certification the first time around. Endorsed by (ISC)2 and compiled and reviewed by CISSP-ISSAPs and (ISC)2 members, this book provides unrivaled preparation for the certification exam and is a reference that will serve you well into your career. Earning your ISSAP is a deserving achievement that gives you a competitive advantage and makes you a member of an elite network of professionals worldwide.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleISC2 Press
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note108 black & white illustrations, 26 black & white tables
- Weight1218 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited by(ISC)2
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.