Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe Official Register is published annually to provide ready access to governing documents, statistics, and general information about ASCE for leadership, members, and staff. It includes the ASCE constitution, bylaws, rules, and code of ethics; as well as information about member qualifications and benefits; section and branch contacts; technical, professional, educational, and student activities; committee appointments; past and present officers; hors and awards; CERF/IIEC; the ASCE Foundation; and staff contacts. There are also sections with constitution, bylaws, and committees for Geo-Institute; Structural Engineering Institute (SEI); Environmental and Water Resources Institute (EWRI); Architectural Engineering Institute (AEI); Coasts, Oceans, Ports, and Rivers Institute (COPRI); Construction Institute (CI); and Transportation & Development Institute (T&DI).
- Author(s)American Society of Civil Engineers
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.