All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $84.16
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $57.77Trending at AU $58.88
- AU $48.42Trending at AU $51.66
- AU $51.99Trending at AU $79.75
- AU $22.35Trending at AU $25.56
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.87
About this product
- DescriptionAn almost too-cute collection of baby expressions with just the right touch of subversive humour. A round, chunky board book that features adorable illustrations of wide-eyed infants doing baby stuff, such as crawling, reaching, rolling, which is exactly what babies like to look at.
- Author BiographyChad Geran is an illustrator and designer who creates branding and visual identities, greeting cards, web design, animation, and a variety of advertising in a diverse range of media. Chad lives in Regina, Saskatchewan, with his wife and two kids.
- Author(s)Chad Geran
- PublisherpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight174 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Reading AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.