All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver since a cosmic phone call led five literal young goddesses - Belldandy, Urd, Skuld, and, like occasional vowels, Peorth and Lind - to live in college student Keiichi's residence, his personal life has been turned upside-down, sideways, and sometimes even into strange dimensions! Reach the beach! With both Peorth and Gate (finally) sent home, Chihiro ends up leading the rest along on a tradition that dates back to the Motor Club - namely, a training retreat that's a thinly disguised excuse for a vacation. And even though Keiichi can barely swim, he's starting to hear the siren song of the sea...the problem is, it's a real song, sung by a real siren!
- Author(s)Kosuke Fujishima
- PublisherDark Horse Comics,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationMilwaukie
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDark Horse Comics,U.S.
- Out-of-print date04/08/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Artist(s)Kosuke Fujishima
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.