All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.83Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.68Trending at AU $25.51
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.01Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.39Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionAll the animals want to play hide-and-seek, but oh, ! Elephant isn't very good at that. He's too easy to find. What about leap-frog? He's t good at that, either. What about hopscotch, or skipping, or tag? No, and . Poor Elephant isn't very good at many games, and the animals are starting to get frustrated with him. Luckily there is one game Elephant loves to play, and the animals oblige him, though they may have to say oh, ! themselves when he wants to play it again. This rollicking, silly, repetitive text will have young readers laughing out loud and asking to read it again.
- Author Biography<b>A. H. Benjamin</b> has written more than 30 books for children, which have been translated into 20 languages, and several have been adapted for radio, television and theater. His works include <i>Baa, Moo! What Will We Do?</i>, <i>It Could Have Been Worse</i>, and <i>The Little Mouse and the Big Red Apple</i>. <b>Alireza Goldouzian</b> is an internationally recognized artist who has published numerous books in his native Iran, as well as exhibiting his prize-winning children's book art around the world. This is his first book for minedition.
- Author(s)A H Benjamin
- PublisherMichael Neugebauer (Publishing) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationKowloon
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintMichael Neugebauer (Publishing) Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width241 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alireza Goldouzian
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.