Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThese largely sane plays feature people alone or in pairs, or both, attempting to present themselves in the best light, or ultimately, desperately, in any light. Inadvertently vulnerable, or unconsciously callous, or both, the characters here realize they are stuck in a body and try to put the best face on it.
- Author BiographyWill Eno's play Thom Pain (based on nothing) won the First Fringe Award with its Edinbugh Festival premiere, and had acclaimed productions in London and New York. His plays have been produced in London at the Gate Theatre, Soho Theatre Company, BBC Radio; in New York by Rude Mechanicals, NY Power Company, Naked Angels.
- Author(s)Will Eno
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2008
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight91 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.