Oil & Gas Company Analysis : Upstream, Midstream and Downstream by Alfonso Colombano (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $82.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionAs one of the most complex industries in the world, this book provides readers with an in-depth coverage of companies that operate in all sectors of the oil & gas industry, that is Upstream, Midstream and Downstream. This book sets out to evaluate companies through upstream, midstream and downstream financial and operational metrics (covered in the first 4 chapters of the book), and to provide an overview of more than 30 companies in different categories, such as National Oil Companies, International Oil Companies, Independent E&P and Pure Play Refining Companies. Key benefits from reading this book: - Understand the different sectors in the oil & gas industry, their business cycles, unique opportunities and challenges. - Understand how financial and operational metrics for companies inside and outside the oil & gas industry are calculated and understand their importance. - Get to kw different oil & gas companies in the industry, from both an international and U.S. perspective. - Gain awareness of what different businesses oil & gas companies are involved in and where they operate. The book is organized into 10 chapters: - Chapter 1 provides an overview of oil & gas as commodities as well as the industry, current supply and demand of energy scenarios and provides a detailed explanation of several financial metrics. - Chapters 2, 3 & 4 introduce the Upstream, Midstream & Downstream sectors of the industry and explain relevant sector metrics. - Chapters 5 & 6 discuss 12 National Oil Companies or NOC's, their current operations and applicable metrics. - Chapter 7 reviews 4 integrated oil & gas companies, their areas of operations and provides an analysis of current financial and operating results using the metrics introduced in this book. - Chapter 8 reviews 6 independent exploration & production companies, their areas of operations and provides an analysis of current financial and operating results using the metrics introduced in this book. - Chapter 9 reviews 3 independent downstream companies, their areas of operations and provides an analysis of current financial and operating results using the metrics introduced in this book. - Chapter 10 reviews 4 midstream companies, their areas of operations and provides an analysis of current financial and operating results using the metrics introduced in this book.
- Author BiographyPrimary Author - Alfonso Colombano has been carefully studying the oil & gas industry for more than a decade. He has worked for two International Oil Companies (IOC's) and one refining company as a Finance and Operations Analyst in upstream, midstream and downstream operations. Alfonso is a graduate of the University of Houston where he was active in the Energy Association. Alfonso's expertise encompasses all sectors of the oil & gas industry including upstream, midstream and downstream, which led him to create and write this book. Alfonso is an avid reader of Forms 10-K and 20-F, financial statements and other external company publications. Alfonso's expertise encompasses the financial & operational analysis of oil & gas companies, having developed several analytical models to compare companies, including the one for this book. In addition, Alfonso is a subject matter expert in SAP(R) ERP and the U.S. natural gas industry. Alfonso enjoys playing golf in his free time. He can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Co-Author - Alberto Colombano Alberto Colombano is an Information Technology professional. He has studied the mining and oil industries since 2005 along with economic analysis and worldwide monetary policy. He graduated from University of Houston-Downtown with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems (CIS). He is multilingual (English, Italian, Spanish and German). He and his brother Alfonso read and study companies' financial reports such as 10-K and 20-F forms and other publicly available reports for the investment public. He helped with data processing and conversion by creating some custom applications & utilities.
- Author(s)Alfonso Colombano
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAlfonso Colombano
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.