All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionIncreasing petroleum costs, supply uncertainties, political factors, and environmental damage are forcing a radical move towards alternatives. This book provides an up-to-date review of the socio-ecomic, political, and environmental factors forcing a new approach to global energy developments and use. It reviews alternative fuel and energy conversion techlogy developments that will help create a cleaner and more secure future.
- Author(s)E. G. Frankel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleTopics in Safety, Risk, Reliability and Quality
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.