All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionOil and the Killing of the American Consul in Tehran explores the Anglo-American tensions over the control of oil in Iraq and Persia after WWI and the impact of American Vice-Consul Robert Imbrie's murder. Using evidence from U.S. State Department documents, this detailed work argues that Imbrie was the victim of a conspiracy aimed at consolidating British power in the region.
- Author BiographyMohammad Gholi Majd holds a Ph.D. in Agricultural Economics from Cornell University. He is the author of The Great Famine and Genocide in Persia, 1917-1919 and Iraq in World War I, both from the University Press of America.
- Author(s)Mohammad Gholi Majd
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication05/06/2006
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width176 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.