All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a companion book to the Ojai Valley Vegetarian Cookbook. It includes in-depth articles on organic farmers, vendors and purveyors of fresh, local food in the Ojai Valley.
- Author BiographyI have been a vegetarian since August 1975 and eat local and organic grain, fresh fruit, and vegetables as much as possible. I enjoy cooking for friends and family using ingredients from backyard vegetable and herb gardens. My food is often called vegetarian comfort food. My column, Chef Randy, is syndicated in California newspapers. My wife, Robin, and I live in Ojai, California with our dog Willow. Robin and Willow are not vegetarians.
- Author(s)Randy Graham
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.