All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionWith legislative developments, the introduction of blood alcohol-testing techniques, and an increasingly harsh prosecutorial climate, mounting a successful DUI defense in Oklahoma is more difficult than ever. With our brand new Oklahoma DUI Defense: The Law and Practice, though, you are equipped with a powerful weapon. This book ensures that you understand the chemical, biological, and techlogical concepts and issues underlying DUI prosecution and defense, with Oklahoma-specific advice that you couldn't get from any other book. Many practical tools and applications designed to streamline and simplify the complex DUI defense process are available on a bonus CD-ROM so you can locate, review and print them out in a matter of seconds. Among this bonus material are DRE and NHSTA student and instructor manuals, and numerous validation studies.
- Author(s)Bruce Edge,James Nesci,John Hunsucker
- PublisherLawyers & Judges Publishing Company Inc.
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawyers & Judges Publishing Company Inc.
- Weight1361 g
- Width221 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.