All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that the number of Oklahoma wildflowers species ranks third in the nation, behind California and Texas? The state tree, the redbud, is one of thousands of species of plants growing in the diverse ecosystems found throughout the state. This beautifully illustrated guide highlights over 140 familiar and unique species of trees, shrubs and wildflowers and also includes an ecoregion map featuring prominent botanical sanctuaries. Laminated for durability, this lightweight, pocket-sized folding guide is an excellent source of portable information and ideal for field use by visitors and residents alike. Made in the USA.
- Author BiographyZoologist James Kavanagh has researched and written more than 450 publications pertaining to wildlife observation and outdoor recreation. His unique talent is in taking complex information and synthesizing the salient points to make knowledge about nature and the outdoors more accessible to novices, and to present quick, portable reference information for more experienced wildlife and outdoor enthusiasts. His books have sold more than 5 million copies worldwide.
- Author(s)James Kavanagh
- PublisherWaterford Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2004
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Series TitlePocket Naturalist Guide Series
- Place of PublicationBlaine, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterford Press Ltd
- Content NoteFull color throughout
- Weight42 g
- Width95 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dr. Raymond Leung
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.