All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that the number of Oklahoma wildflowers species ranks third in the nation, behind California and Texas? The state tree, the redbud, is one of thousands of species of plants growing in the diverse ecosystems found throughout the state. This beautifully illustrated guide highlights over 140 familiar and unique species of trees, shrubs and wildflowers and also includes an ecoregion map featuring prominent botanical sanctuaries. Laminated for durability, this lightweight, pocket-sized folding guide is an excellent source of portable information and ideal for field use by visitors and residents alike. Made in the USA.
- Author BiographyZoologist James Kavanagh has researched and written more than 450 publications pertaining to wildlife observation and outdoor recreation. His unique talent is in taking complex information and synthesizing the salient points to make knowledge about nature and the outdoors more accessible to novices, and to present quick, portable reference information for more experienced wildlife and outdoor enthusiasts. His books have sold more than 5 million copies worldwide.
- Author(s)James Kavanagh
- PublisherWaterford Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2004
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Series TitlePocket Naturalist Guide Series
- Place of PublicationBlaine, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterford Press Ltd
- Content NoteFull color throughout
- Weight42 g
- Width95 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dr. Raymond Leung
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.